Re: Am I really stupid???

От Dragos Stoichita
Тема Re: Am I really stupid???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Original message from: Karl DeBisschop
>I agree.
>two parties to escalate the sense of insult.
>
>Karl DeBisschop

  Thank you for your answer, you know, that's *THAT* kind of answer that I often get,
people that look a minimum at the question and that either agree, disagree with
the problem, try to find out, etc...
  But sometimes there are people like Fabrice Scemama that for no reason do not like
me. Those people even send me private insult messages. Fabrice Scemama has done
so.
  I do not like people that forget about being polite.
  It is true that I insisted on my question, perhaps I should have waited one week before
doing it. That was because I usually get an answer really quickly.
  Perhaps I overestimated the speed of this mailing list or the number of persons
consulting it every day.
  If I have done a disaster please excuse me. I am working very hard and am tired.

  Dragos Stoichita.

Сообщение: Re: 7.0 psql, readline and history.
Сообщение: Re: 7.0 psql, readline and history.