RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Package updates failing

От Ware, Christopher M. (LARC-D318)[RSES]
Тема RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Package updates failing
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Thank you.
Adding the Fedora EPEL repository resolved the issue.

Have a great day.
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 2:18 PM
To: Ware, Christopher M. (LARC-D318)[RSES] <christopher.m.ware@nasa.gov>
Cc: pgsql-pkg-yum <pgsql-pkg-yum@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Package updates failing

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of NASA.  Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments.  Use
the"Report Message" button to report suspicious messages to the NASA SOC.

Hi,

On Mon, 2024-04-22 at 16:40 +0000, Ware, Christopher M. (LARC- D318)[RSES] wrote:
> Yes, I have the oracle-epel-ol8.repo enabled.
> Inside the repo file are [ol8_developer_EPEL] and
> [ol8_developer_EPEL_modular] and both are enabled.
>
> Am I looking at the wrong EPEL repo?

I'm not sure about the contents of OL EPEL repo (and this is the first time I heard it)

This is the link to the information about the repo:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/epel/

Here is the direct download link for EL 8:

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/8/Everything/

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor