ERROR: unterminated dollar-quoted string at or near "$$"

От Ravulapati, Gautham
Тема ERROR: unterminated dollar-quoted string at or near "$$"
Дата
Re: ERROR: unterminated dollar-quoted string at or near "$$"  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Hello Team,

I am trying to create functions and triggers from PSQLl on windows. Same SQL scripts work from Linux PSQL but fail with following error

ERROR:  unterminated dollar-quoted string at or near "$$"

One of the workaround I found was to substitute $$ with single quote and all single quote with double quotes, in my case I cannot do this for two reasons.

  1. Same scripts need to execute on linux and windows
  2. These SQl files are generated one and would completely new implementation for replacing the $$.

I see that PSQL version 7 .6 is same across all the postgres version on windows. Is there no latest version of PSQL .

Kindly let me know if there  are any options at PSQL level or any recommendations.

Regards,

Gautham.R