Partitioning with FDW and table size limits

От Godfrin, Philippe E
Тема Partitioning with FDW and table size limits
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Greetings,

In the case where you have a ‘local’ server, from which you are working with foreign tables. And the foreign tables are partitioned. As each of the partitioned tables is a table in its own right, is it correct to assume the table (relation) size limit of 32 TB applies? For example, provided I had the disk space, with 10 partitioned tables, I could have 320TB of data on 1 or more remote servers.

Am I correct?

Thanks,

phil

Phil Godfrin | Database Administrator