Re: ODBC Interface questions

От Michael Black
Тема Re: ODBC Interface questions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am using the Insight ODBC driver version 6.40.0009 on a Win98 box and
Access 97.
I set it up as a System DNS.  Originally, I linked all the tables with the
Read Only
option checked.  I have since changed this to un-checked.  However, the
tables were still RO.  So I dropped all the links and re-linked them.
I am now able to add or update records in the database.

HTH