Re: Slow in morning hours

От ohp@pyrenet.fr
Тема Re: Slow in morning hours
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Have you tried VACUUM ANALYZE at least one a day?

Regards
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 vathakar@banas.guj.nic.in wrote:

> Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:46:15 +0530
> From: vathakar@banas.guj.nic.in
> To: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
> Cc: vathakar@banas.guj.nic.in
> Subject: [PERFORM] Slow in morning hours
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am using Linux 7.2 and postgresql 7.2.
>
> Our Office hours are over at 6pm but we use to keep our server
> running 24 hours a day.  On the second day morning, Our PGSQL
> Server becomes very slow.
>
> After continuous usage of one hour, It gradually starts responding
> faster ! This has become every day routine !
>
> do u have any idea related to this !!!! Is there any other reason that I
> need to check up?
>
> Please any any idea to get relief daily morning problem !!
>
> Thanxs,
> Vishal

Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)
31190 AUTERIVE                       +33-6-07-63-80-64 (GSM)
FRANCE                          Email: ohp@pyrenet.fr
Make your life a dream, make your dream a reality. (St Exupery)