Re: Most urgent

От ohp@pyrenet.fr
Тема Re: Most urgent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:02:04 -0500
> From: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> To: ohp@pyrenet.fr
> Cc: pgsql-hackers list <pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org>
> Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Most urgent
>
> ohp@pyrenet.fr writes:
> > My server just had a bad crash...
> > At reboot time, the pg_xlog filesystem didn't mount...
>
> So mount it...
Of course I did...
As you can see from the logs I sent, it didn't help

> If you're trying to say that the xlog is irretrievably hosed, then see
> pg_resetxlog, and be prepared to spend some time checking to see if
> anything got corrupted.  But first try to get your xlog back.

Well, apparently, the fs itself was badly corrupted (should'nt happen, I'm
using fsync + ODM mirroring)
So I ended up reinstalling every thing and restart all db from backups.

BTW, I still have statistics buffer full message (never very far from a
reclycling of log file) maybe it's just a conincidence

--
Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Function call
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Incorrect START TRANSACTION implementation