Re: set search_path and pg_dumpall

От ohp@pyrenet.fr
Тема Re: set search_path and pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the input Tom.
INMHO, this kind of statement should'nt cause any error even if the schema
doesn't exit *yet*; because:
1) if the script comes for pg_dump[all], we KNOW that this statement is
right
2) if it's typed in psql, and the user names the wrong schema, he will
find out very quickly (benn there, done that)...

You didn't reply to the second part of my mail witch prevents me to go to
7.4.1

Regards

--
Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)