Re: TODO list

От ohp@pyrenet.fr
Тема Re: TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yeah...
That would help me soooo much, that would soooo cool...

According to what I read on the subject after I got this mail, could we
envison something like:

ALTER DATABASE xxx SET max_connection to 100;
?

Regards

--
Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)