Re: Talking about Solaris 7

От Alexander Klimov
Тема Re: Talking about Solaris 7
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi.

I had the same problem and sent bug report to openssl-users@openssl.org
some time ago (20 Sep 2000), so, hopefully, they will fix it eventualy.

There is a workaround for it. The comment in ssl/include/openssl/des.h
said: `You should not use this function except to implement 'modes' of
DES.', so you can just comment out declaration of des_encrypt (line 150)
without any problem.

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Martin A. Marques wrote:

> I have a problem with the compilation of Postgres on Solaris with ssl
> support. The error I get is this when executing make:
> In file included from crypt.c:27:
> /usr/include/crypt.h:23: conflicting types for `des_encrypt'
> /usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/des.h:150: previous declaration of
> `des_encrypt'

Regards,
ASK