Re: [GENERAL] Functions

От Andrew Perrin - Demography
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I believe it's $1, $2, etc., so it would be:

>   CREATE FUNCTION fn_fubar(int4) AS
>   'UPDATE foo SET bar = tmp.numb FROM tmp WHERE tmp.numb = $1'
>   LANGUAGSE 'sql';

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin@demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199