RE: [GENERAL] plpgsql problem: relocation error

От Andrew Perrin - Demography
Тема RE: [GENERAL] plpgsql problem: relocation error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, but unfortunately, that's not it:

postgres@davis:~>ls -l /opt/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so
-rwxr-xr-x   1 postgres   122312 Jul 15 14:27 /opt/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so
postgres@davis:~>psql demogdata
Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
  Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL
[PostgreSQL 6.5.0 on sparc-sun-solaris2.6, compiled by /usr/local/bin/gcc
]

   type \? for help on slash commands
   type \q to quit
   type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
 You are currently connected to the database: demogdata

demogdata=> select bool(-1);
ERROR:  Load of file /opt/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so failed: ld.so.1:
/opt/pgsql/bin/postmaster: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so: symbol CurrentMemoryContext: referenced symbol
not found

Any other ideas?

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin@demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199