Re: [SQL] How do I get the list of table names in db

От Maarten Boekhold
Тема Re: [SQL] How do I get the list of table names in db
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, James Andrews wrote:

> I need to know how to get a list of table names that exist in a particular
> database using Pg.  I know how to do it command line, but I need my scripts
> to be able to do it for error checking, and I haven't found a single doc on
> it.

select relname from pg_class where relkind='r' and relname !~ '^pg_'

relkind='r' gets all relations (tables) and relname!~'^pg_' excludes all
system tables.

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: