Re: [HACKERS] Perl module installs in wrong place

От Maarten Boekhold
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Perl module installs in wrong place
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > just played a bit with the febr. 28 snapshot, and it looks like the perl
> > module does not install in the correct place. I'm not sure if this is a
> > problem with postgresql or my local perl-setup (debian package):
> >
> > perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=/usr/local/pgsql
> >
> > will install things in /usr/local/pgsql/local/lib/.... instead of in
> > /usr/local/pgsql/lib/...

> it works for me with version 5.004_04.
> Looks like this is more related to your perl-setup.

Correct, found out that
I also needed to add INSTALLDIRS=perl to the commandline above to let
perl skip the 'local' part.....

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |