Re: [HACKERS] Patch for glibc2 date problems

От Maarten Boekhold
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patch for glibc2 date problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> > The patch for glibc2 dates is attached.  With this applied, a Linux system
> > with libc6 (glibc2) passes all the date and time related regression tests.

> It looks as though this patch is a bit Linux-specific (or specific to
some version of glibc which has only been tested on Linux).

> Can we wait until glibc2 settles down, or provide this as an add-on
patch rather than merging it into the main tree? I hate adding
machine-specific code into otherwise general code...

> Another possibility would be to add a new #define variable like
HAVE_FUNNY_LIBRARY in config.h or in linux.h so we can possibly use this
with other ports if necessary in the future.

How about making this #define 'HAVE_GLIBC' ???

Maarten

|     Maarten Boekhold, Faculty of Electrical Engineering TU Delft,   NL    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |

От: "Vadim B. Mikheev"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: subselects
От: Mattias Kregert
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Linux Journal article on PostgreSQL