Re: [HACKERS] Patch (was: tough locale bug)

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patch (was: tough locale bug)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> >   #ifdef USE_LOCALE
> > !       if ((int)arg2[len2 - 1] != -1)
>
> Sorry, I'm not as familiar with the LOCALE code as I should be. Why are
> we testing explicitly for -1? Is there something special about a
> character with all bits set in typical locale support code?
  Other way around - in windows-1251 it is pretty standard character.

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: PL/pgSQL / SPI and UTILITY statements
От: "jose' soares"
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Re: [HACKERS] Re: SELECT DISTINCT ON ... ORDER BY ...