Re: [GENERAL] How to display stored image on web page?

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to display stored image on web page?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Bernie wrote:
> Now that I've stored several jpg's in my
> database as large objects, I'm trying to
> display them on a web page using a java servlet.
> Im my servlet, I've changed the content type
> to image/jpeg - response.setContentType("image/jpg");
> When the web page is loaded, all I see is the ID
> number of the image.  How do you display the
> stored image on the web page?  An example in ANY
> language would be appreciated.

   Looks like you show ID instead of the very image. To pass an image you
should export it from database first as large object. Look into large
objects docs...

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/