Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello!

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> > Regression test passed Ok on datetime, abstime, reltime, tinterval
> > tests on Debian 2.0. That is - the error is not triggered. Should we
> > change the regression test?
>
> Sure we should. Send patches...
  I have problems creating the patch. One of my systems (Linux) returns
Thu 01 Oct 11:00:00 1998 PST  where another (Solaris) reports
Thu Oct 01 11:00:00 1998 PST
  With this, datetime regression test always failed. It's minor
difference, but difference anyway.
  I am always run postgres with -o -e

Oleg.
----  Oleg Broytmann     http://members.tripod.com/~phd2/     phd2@earthling.net          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposed autoconf change: rip out search for 'install'
От: David Hartwig
Сообщение: Bytea(precision)