installing postgresql on win2000

От Tsvi Klein
Тема installing postgresql on win2000
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
To whom it may concern,

I am trying to install the postgresql-7.1.3 on win2000. I already
installed the cygwin software, as well as the cygipc package. I added the
bin directory to the path and ran the ipc-daemon as a service.

after all this steps i didn't really know what to do since I don't have
any UNIX background.

these are the steps that I did after the installation of the cygwin and
cygipc:
1) moved the progresql to the cygwin directory.
2) ran the ./configure as specified in the install file. I got an error
when I ran the ./configure file. (see attached file)

can you please tell me what are the next steps that I need to take.
Moreover, where can I find this gmake file that is mentioned in the
install file?

any help will be appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Tsvika Klein