RE: [INTERFACES] What technology ???

От Lorenzo Huerta
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] What technology ???
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
well there is some stuff that those languages can do (more efficiently
speaking of course) with postgres that php can't do.

lorenzo (sorry putting my 2 cents in)

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Rostislav Matl wrote:

> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 19:33:58 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: Rostislav Matl <xmatl@informatics.muni.cz>
> To: pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org
> Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] What technology ???
>

> On 14-Jul-98 Telephone VdB Foods Ltd wrote:
> >      I am in the process of evaluation of all available interfaces for
> >      postgres.
> >
> >      This is in conjunction with web, forms , etc.  The solutions needs to
> >      be performing well , with the minimal development.
> >
> >      The options are combination of   C , perl, CGI , PHP , Jdbc, etc.
> >

> >      Has any one got a comment about this (Hopefully from you experiences).
> >

> >      Thanks,
> >      Saeid.
>

> Use PHP , make your life easier. :)
>
> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
> |  ROSTISLAV MATL, student of Masaryk University - Faculty of Informatics     |
> |  e-mail: xmatl@fi.muni.cz      WWW: http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xmatl/index.html |
> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Thanks,

     *  Lorenzo J. Huerta                                             *
     *  Programming Assistant                                         *
     *  Computing & Networking Networking Architecture and Operations *
     *  New Mexico State University                                   *
     *  phone: (w)(505)646-2582 (h)(505) 521-8699 fax:(505) 646-8139  *
     *  e-mail: lorenzo@nmsu.edu                                      *
     *  Web Site: http://web.nmsu.edu/~ljhuerta                       *

Сообщение: RE: [INTERFACES] What technology ???
Сообщение: RE: [INTERFACES] What technology ???