Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: select doesn't find entry

От Robert C. Helling
Тема Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: select doesn't find entry
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > The problem goes away when I use pgaccess to change kristjansen
> > manually to 'foo' and back. Could there be an invisible
> > character between the 'r' and the 'i'?
>
> That would be my guess, though all I can say for sure is that it is
> not '\0'.

Thanks for your propt reply. But how can I make sure that this does not
persist? And: the 'invisible' character also obviously gets lost before
reaching the perl script.

Robert
Robert C. Helling        Albert Einstein Institut Potsdam
                         Max Planck Institute For Gravitational Physics
print "Just another      Fon +49 331 567 7227 Fax +49 331 567 7298
       stupid .sig\n";     http://www.aei-potsdam.mpg.de/~helling