drop database failed

От Fuad Abdallah
Тема drop database failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

first of all i must say that i have just started reading this list so
please excuse if am off topic.

I have just compiles postgres-6.4 under irix 6.5.1 with the SGI cc v7.2.1
and everything seems to work fine - the regression test works with some
minor deviations - but i can not delete a database.
destroydb fails with the following error:

ERROR:  typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0

I would be very pleased if someone could tell me what went wrong (and even
more how to resolve this error ;)

best Regards,
Fuad

--
Fuad Abdallah
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Zuechtungsforschung / ZWDV