Re: Access 2000 and empty fields

От Phil Davey
Тема Re: Access 2000 and empty fields
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Christopher R. Jones wrote:
> The same question comes up in the MySQL email list.  Apparently if you
> get the service pack for Office 2000 and the latest MDAC from the
> microsoft website, this problem is fixed.

Thanks for the help.
I've installed Service pack SR1A for Access and installed the (almost)
latest MDAC (2.1SP2 I think). The only more recent version is the one that
comes with Win2K and isn't downloadable yet (2.5).

None of that made any difference though - I still get exactly the same
problem.

Any other ideas?

--
Phil Davey