Re: Conditional SQL query

От Indraneel Majumdar
Тема Re: Conditional SQL query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
OK, I solved my own problems (Congrats ;-) Sorry for bothering the list.
This is what I'm doing:

INSERT INTO table SELECT x,x,x where (select count(*) from table where
col1='value')=0;

any suggestions?

thanks,
Indraneel

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Indraneel Majumdar wrote:

> Now I have one more problem. How do I insert only once if value does not
> exist? eg:
>
> insert into table once select x,x,x where not col1='value'

# Indraneel Majumdar                  ¡  E-mail: indraneel@123india.com  #
# Bioinformatics Unit (EMBNET node),  ¡  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com  #
# Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics,                         #
# Hyderabad, India - 500076                                              #

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: