Re: [HACKERS] Re: [GENERAL] big bad join problems

От Dustin Sallings
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [GENERAL] big bad join problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Vadim Mikheev wrote:

# > Do you remember what problems?
#
# No. Either the same as now (long planning) or bad plans (long
# execution).
I don't have enough data to know whether it's planning well or
not, but I can't do two queries at the same time for lack of RAM with
GEQO, and the web browser times out without it.  :)  I'm torn.  If only I
could store a query plan. (subliminal message)

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>