Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump

От Dustin Sallings
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, David Giffin wrote:

# I was wondering if there was a way to get pg_dump to dump the rights for
# the tables? I know that pg_dumpall seems to do it. But I only want to
# dump one database not the whole server.

verde:~ 104> pg_dump -h
pg_dump: ERROR: Option requires an argument -- h
usage:  pg_dump [options] dbname
         -a                      dump out only the data, no schema
         -d                      dump data as proper insert strings
         -D                      dump data as inserts with attribute names
         -f filename             script output filename
         -h hostname             server host name
         -n                      suppress most quotes around identifiers
         -o                      dump object id's (oids)
         -p port                 server port number
         -s                      dump out only the schema, no data
         -t table                dump for this table only
         -u                      use password authentication
         -v                      verbose
         -z                      dump ACLs (grant/revoke)

If dbname is not supplied, then the DATABASE environment variable value is
used.

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>