debug logs: query: rollback

От Bob Parkinson
Тема debug logs: query: rollback
Дата
Список pgsql-general
(With 7.0.3, going to 1.1 RSN'ish.)

I've just stared looking at logs and I'm getting lines in the log:

query: rollback

does this mean that a transaction has failed? I'm not seeing any other
error messages (mind you, I need to check my scripts and see what they
are loggingas errors).

usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: reaping dead processes...
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 13874 exited with status 0
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: rollback
ProcessUtility: rollback
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: begin
ProcessUtility: begin
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: rollback
ProcessUtility: rollback
CommitTransactionCommand
proc_exit(0)
shmem_exit(0)
exit(0)

Cheers

Bob Parkinson
rwp@biome.ac.uk
Technical Manager:         Biome             http://biome.ac.uk/

Greenfield Medical Library,
Queens Medical Centre,
Nottingham.                          0115 9249924 x 42059
                        We are stardust