Re: Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: [my_tabel]:

От Barker
Тема Re: Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: [my_tabel]:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, the webserver is apache, and read/write permission is granted
as seen below.

The example below shows that the permission-denied problem happens
in the Unix mode too for the apache user, but not for the postgres
superuser.

[root@linux5 octave]# psql --version
psql (PostgreSQL) 7.2.1

[root@linux5 octave]# psql -U apache octave
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

octave=> \z
Access privileges for database "octave"
 Table |       Access privileges
 form  | {=,postgres=arwdRxt,apache=rw}
 use   | {=,postgres=arwdRxt,apache=rw}
(2 rows)

octave=> INSERT INTO use VALUES ('date', 'time', 'ip', 'port', 'Mozilla'
);
ERROR:  use: Permission denied.

Thanks for helping,
Steve Barker