Re: [HACKERS] HPUX Port

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] HPUX Port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Applied.  I see it is needed by configure so it finds rint on hpux.  I
> assume you have looked at makefiles/Makefile.hpux.

What is rint?  I just checked HP-UX 9.0 running on my 360 and it's not
there.  Is it a special thing for PA?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow