Re: Broken Constraint Checking in Functions

От Curt Sampson
Тема Re: Broken Constraint Checking in Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Does it belong on the SET CONSTRAINT page, the CREATE TABLE page, or the
> CREATE FUNCTION page?

Hard to say. Possibly all three. I'd defer to your judgement on
this. I'd say I have a slight preference for putting it on the SET
CONSTRAINT and CREATE FUNCTION pages. Or another option would be to
create a section 2.4.6 in the User Guide to hold details on constraint
operations, and suggest on all three pages above that you consult this
section to find out just how constraints are going to work. Then we need
update only one place when a bug is fixed.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org   Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're
alllight.  --XTC