7.4beta4 compile failure on NetBSD

От Curt Sampson
Тема 7.4beta4 compile failure on NetBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I just happened to try to compile 7.4beta4 on a two-month-old NetBSD-current
system, and I get the following:

In file included from timestamp.c:14:
../../../../src/interfaces/ecpg/include/datetime.h:7: conflicting types for `dtime_t'
/usr/include/sys/types.h:186: previous declaration of `dtime_t'

Basically, the "typedef timestamp dtime_t;" (timestamp is a double)
conflicts with
   typedef int32_t         dtime_t;        /* on-disk time_t */

in <sys/types.h>. These appear to me to be completely unrelated typedefs
that just happen to have the same name.

This is when compiling src/interfaces/ecpg/pgtypeslib/timestamp.c, BTW.

Any thoughts? I'm prepared to pull down a CVS checkout and recompile
to test fixes, if that will help.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org   Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're