Re: [HACKERS] problem with new autocommit config parameter

От Curt Sampson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] problem with new autocommit config parameter
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Do we want to say "With autocommit off, SET will be in it's own
> transaction if it appears before any non-SET command", and "SETs are
> rolled back except if autocommit off and they appear before any
> non-SET"?

Not really, I don't think.

But I'm starting to wonder if we should re-think all SET commands being
rolled back if a transaction fails. Some don't seem to make sense, such
as having SET AUTOCOMMIT or SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION roll back.

cjs

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] problem with new autocommit config parameter
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] problem with new autocommit config parameter