Re: Why is MySQL more chosen over PostgreSQL?

От Curt Sampson
Тема Re: Why is MySQL more chosen over PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> You can add children without modifying your code.  It is classic C++
> inheritance;  parent table accesses work with the new child tables
> automatically.

I don't see how my method doesn't do this as well. What code do you have
to modify in the relational way of doing things that you don't in this
inheritance way?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.netbsd.org   Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're