Re: PostgreSQL in mission-critical system

От Curt Sampson
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in mission-critical system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Rune Teigen wrote:

> Any views on the suitability of PostgreSQL for this task? Should we rather
> go for a commercial solution? Any experience?

You should probably go with whatever database you (or your DBA)
know best.  If you don't know any, PostgreSQL is as good as any.
Just make sure you test a lot and go through some simulated disaster
scenarios to see just what you need to do to recover.

cjs