Test results for postgresql-7.1RC2 on NetBSD/macppc 1.5

От Bill Studenmund
Тема Test results for postgresql-7.1RC2 on NetBSD/macppc 1.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
A friend of mine (Matthew Green) mentioned that 7.1RC2 had NetBSD/powerpc
down as unttested, and asked me to test it. So here are the results:

On my NetBSD/macppc system running NetBSD 1.5, gmake check reported that 2
of 62 tests failed. I've attached regression.diff to this message.

The two that failed were geometry and horology.