Re: why am i able to access my db with username and ANY password?

От Thomas T. Thai
Тема Re: why am i able to access my db with username and ANY password?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> Have you set pg_hba.conf to use a password-based authentication method?

i just went over that doc. comning from mysql bg here. so all this is
still foreign to me. but i'm learning. btw, i'll volunteer some time for
docs as soon as i have them ;-)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: why am i able to access my db with username and ANY password?
Сообщение: Re: why am i able to access my db with username and ANY password?