Re: [GENERAL] getting the currval of a sequence

От dustin sallings
Тема Re: [GENERAL] getting the currval of a sequence
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Fran Fabrizio wrote:

    If you've recently done an insert and want to know what the value
was, you can do this:

    select last_value from mysequence;

//
// Hi all,
//
// I need to do the equivalent of:
//
//  select my_sequence.CURRVAL from Sys.dual;
//
// so I'm guessing its:
//
//  select currvar('my_sequence') from ???????;
//
// Can anyone fill in the ????  Thanks!
//
// -Fran
//
//
//

--
SA, software.net         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>