date format: Canada same as European or US?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема date format: Canada same as European or US?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Can someone comment on this?  For an SQL server in Canada, should we be using
European format? *raised eyebrow*  I'm currently using the default (US) format

>     mmddyy is proper ISO/SQL format for north america...we went through a major
> discussion as to the differences, because European dates are *totally* different :(

Yes canada is supposed to be the same as europe being date/month/year
as in small > large while americans go month day year which is no
order at all...