Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

От Egon Schmid
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have seen xearth on my Debian system with the most Debian maintainers
spread around the globe. I think there is a flag for project so no htere
is no need to put western and eastern hemispheres together. xearth is
trimmed to run in a X Windows background.

-Egon

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Egon Schmid wrote:
> >
> > > Wht not collect the lon and lat for xearth?  Then you can stick the
> > > developers name around the red circle.
> >
> > Want to build up a sample of what you are proposing and let us see it?
>
> Yes, I can do that with xearth.  Very easy.  But xearth produces a very
> large image, not really proper for a browser, unless we forget the
> rotation, and just grab western and eastern hemisphere images and put
> the names on there.
>
> With names, that is going to be a large image.  Do we want that?
>
> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe