Re: [HACKERS] Group By, NULL values and inconsistent behaviour.

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Group By, NULL values and inconsistent behaviour.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Michael J. Maravillo wrote:

> >For now, ignore the patch I sent.  Appears from Andreas demo that the
> >current postgres code will follow the Informix style with regard to
> >grouping columns with NULL values. Now that I really think about it,
> >it does make more sense.
>
> I think I saw the patch committed this morning...?

    Yesterday evening, actually...should we back it out, or leave it
as is?  Is the old way more corrrect the the new?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Group By, NULL values and inconsistent behaviour.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Group By, NULL values and inconsistent behaviour.