Re: postgreSQL & amazon ec2 cloud

От Ben Chobot
Тема Re: postgreSQL & amazon ec2 cloud
Дата
Список pgsql-general
From the (very little) work I've done with EC2, it seems that what you get
logically doesn't have much relation to what you get physically. I don't
recall any guarentee that a virtual disk is equivilent to a physical
spindle in terms of determining performance, or even that your virtual
disk will perform consistently over time. Of course, you should test a few
setups and see how they perform.