Re: Text search with ispell

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Text search with ispell
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Have you read http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/textsearch-dictionaries.html#TEXTSEARCH-ISPELL-DICTIONARY
We suggest to use dictionaries which come with openoffice, hunspell, probably
has better support of composite words.

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009, Tommy Gildseth wrote:

> Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009, Tommy Gildseth wrote:
>>
>>> I'm trying to figure out how to use PostgreSQL's fulltext search with an
>>> ispell dictionary. I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out where this
>>> norwegian.dict comes from though.
>>> When I install the norwegian ispell dictionary, i get 4 files, nb.aff,
>>> nb.hash, nn.aff and nn.hash. What I'm unable to figure out, is the steps
>>> needed to use this for PostgreSQL?
>>
>> you need to make a choice between two kinds of norwegian language - nn, nb,
>> see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_language
>> Then follow standard procedure described in documentation.
>> Where did you get them ?
>

> Yes, I'm aware of that I need to choose one of those. I guess what I'm having
> problems with, is figuring out where the <language>.dict file comes from.
> I didn't find any such file in the rpm downloaded from the links at
> http://ficus-www.cs.ucla.edu/geoff/ispell.html#ftp-sites and also not in the
> inorwegian-package in the ubuntu apt repository.
> I have read through
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/textsearch.html, but it's not
> quite clear to me, from that, what I need to do, to use an ispell dictionary
> with tsearch.

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

От: Tommy Gildseth
Сообщение: Re: Text search with ispell
От: Ian Sollars
Сообщение: Re: dblink syntax question for remotely invoking void-returning procedures