Re: pg_hba.conf not right

От Phillip Smith
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf not right
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:

> You need to enable IPV6 in pg_hba.conf:
>
> host  drupal drupal  ::1/128 trust

I thought it was something like that... Now that's I've taken a second
look, it seems the yum update did this to /etc/hosts:
   [phillips@poweredge2400 ~]$ cat /etc/hosts
   127.0.0.1               poweredge2400 localhost.localdomain localhost
   ::1             poweredge2400 localhost.localdomain localhost

So localhost resolved according to the last line to the IPv6 address,
instead of the IPv4 address.

Thanks :)
~p

--