Re: Connecting to PostgreSQL server with Mono using ident authetication

От Andreas Tille
Тема Re: Connecting to PostgreSQL server with Mono using ident authetication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Sep 2007, Albe Laurenz wrote:
>
>> The best list for this kind of thing is certainly the Npgsql
>> mailing list:
>
> Just subscribed.

Well, I looked at the archives of this list and also at

There is no posting at the later list for 2007 and only zero to
two postings per month on the general list.  This frequency is
very typical for dead projects.  Do you think I'm well advised
to use Npsql at all or is this an unreasonable conclusion?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de