Re: tsearch filenames unlikes special symbols and numbers

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: tsearch filenames unlikes special symbols and numbers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I just tried on CVS HEAD and seems something is broken

postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY ru_ispell (        TEMPLATE = ispell,        DictFile = russian-utf8.dict,
  AffFile =  russian-utf8.aff,        StopWords = russian

);
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "-"
LINE 3:  DictFile = russian-utf8.dict,

postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY ru_ispell (        TEMPLATE = ispell,        DictFile = 'russian-utf8.dict',
    AffFile =  'russian-utf8.aff',        StopWords = russian

);
ERROR:  invalid text search configuration file name "russian-utf8.dict"

Honestly speaking, I have no time to follow constantly changed syntax,
but documentation
http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/sql-createtsdictionary.html
doesn't make clear what's wrong.

Also, I'm wondering do we really need to show all schemas without
text search configurations defined ? Looks rather stranger.

postgres=# \dF                   List of text search configurations       Schema       |    Name    |
Description

--------------------+------------+--------------------------------------- information_schema |            | pg_catalog
      | danish     | Configuration for danish language pg_catalog         | dutch      | Configuration for dutch
languagepg_catalog         | english    | Configuration for english language pg_catalog         | finnish    |
Configurationfor finnish language pg_catalog         | french     | Configuration for french language pg_catalog
| german     | Configuration for german language pg_catalog         | hungarian  | Configuration for hungarian language
pg_catalog        | italian    | Configuration for italian language pg_catalog         | norwegian  | Configuration for
norwegianlanguage pg_catalog         | portuguese | Configuration for portuguese language pg_catalog         | romanian
 | Configuration for romanian language pg_catalog         | russian    | Configuration for russian language pg_catalog
      | simple     | simple configuration pg_catalog         | spanish    | Configuration for spanish language
pg_catalog        | swedish    | Configuration for swedish language pg_catalog         | turkish    | Configuration for
turkishlanguage pg_temp_1          |            | pg_toast           |            | pg_toast_temp_1    |            |
public            |            |

(21 rows)

Another problem I see are broken examples of dictionary and parser in
documentation:
http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/textsearch-rule-dictionary-example.html
http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/textsearch-parser-example.html

Include files in dictionary example are now in tsearch directory:

#include "tsearch/ts_locale.h"
#include "tsearch/ts_public.h"
#include "tsearch/ts_utils.h"

I didn't test parser example.

Oleg

PS. Sorry, I miss last syntax changes, but I really don't understand
parenthesis and commas usage in SQL. It's so strange.
I remember Peter raised an objections at the very beginning.

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> Hello
> I am found small bug
> postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY cz1(TEMPLATE = ispell,DictFile= 'cs_czutf');ERROR:  invalid text search
configurationfile name "cs_czutf"postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY cz1(TEMPLATE = ispell,DictFile=
'csczutf8');ERROR: invalid text search configuration file name "csczutf8"postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY
cz1(TEMPLATE= ispell,DictFile= "csczutf8");ERROR:  invalid text search configuration file name "csczutf8"postgres=#
CREATETEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY cz1(TEMPLATE = ispell,DictFile= "cs_czutf");ERROR:  invalid text search configuration file
name"cs_czutf"postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY cz1(TEMPLATE = ispell,DictFile= "csczutf");ERROR:  could not
opendictionary file"/usr/local/pgsql/share/tsearch_data/csczutf.dict": nen? souborem aniadres??em

> regardsPavel Stehule

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: synchronous_commit: Developer's View
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: tsearch filenames unlikes special symbols and numbers