Re: Geographical redundancy

От Ben
Тема Re: Geographical redundancy
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK, well accepting data loss (even if it is "just" 6-12 hours worth)
really opens up a lot of possibilities...... EXCEPT that you also said you
want both sites to be able to modify data. Again, there is no real
multi-master replication available for postgres, so you'll have to have
both sites at least write to the same database server.