Re: Partitioning Vs. Split Databases - performance?

От Ben
Тема Re: Partitioning Vs. Split Databases - performance?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Depending on what kind of company you have, you may (or may not) want to
consider how you will upgrade the schema over time. Might it be the case
that some customers will need a different schema than others? If so, a
simple data partitioning by customer id probably won't be the best option.