Re: Proposal: syntax of operation with tsearch'sconfiguration

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Proposal: syntax of operation with tsearch'sconfiguration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>>> So, if we'll not touch grammar, are there any issues with tsearch2 in
>>> core ?
>>
>> Are there any issues with tsearch2 not in core?
>>

> Quite apart from anything else, it really needs documentation of the
> standard we give other core features.

Sure. I just learned how to built (successfully) pg documentation and
researching on what's documentation standard. Should we need to write
separate full text search chapter and/or add description to relevant
chapters.

> I think if a feature will be of sufficiently general use it should be a
> candidate for inclusion, and text search certainly comes within that
> category in my mind.

It could helps us in Pg-MySQL discussions, at least, since we beat
mysql's fts :)
    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83