Re: delete and select with IN clause issues

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: delete and select with IN clause issues
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

> Well, I can't find anything wrong :-(.  There are some differences in
> the list of contained keys, but they're all up near the end of the
> range, which is consistent with the assumption that the table is live
> and had some changes between your two dumps of the index.  In
> particular, there's no difference in the entries for the troublesome
> key value:
>
> 38635629                24080   25
> 38635629                24080   26
> 38635629                24080   27
>
> So I dunno what to make of it.  If it happens again, we need to look
> more closely.

Well, it's been working wonderfully since the REINDEX, so I don't know what to
say.  Any idea if having a too small max_fsm_pages could hose an index,
because I know that happened not too long before we started seeing this
problem.  The fsm settings were increased prior to the problem occurring, but
it's possible the index was already damaged?

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: