Re: [DOCS] Replication documentation addition

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: [DOCS] Replication documentation addition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>> AFAIK Continuent's product fails that test...
>
> To my knowledge, p/cluster only works with PostgreSQL but I could be wrong.

p/cluster was the old name for the PostgreSQL specific version.  It's been
rebranded as uni/cluster and they have versions for both PostgreSQL and MySQL.
One of my customers is trying it out currently.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/

Сообщение: Re: Replication documentation addition
Сообщение: Re: Replication documentation addition